THE LANDLORD EXIT STRATEGY™
RESCHEDULING due to the statewide stay-at-home order in Colorado. Please register if you would like to be notified of the new date.
Retire from being a landlord and start being a real estate investor!
Join APO Financial to learn how to use two important tax advantaged programs (Opportunity Zones –“OZs” and Delaware Statutory Trusts-“DSTs”) designed to allow landlords to exit the headaches of property management, eliminate or mitigate taxes and still enjoy all the benefits of real estate investing.
LEARN ABOUT HASSLE-FREE REAL ESTATE INVESTING
- Passive Investing. Relinquish the burden of managing properties and exchange them for freedom without giving up any of the benefits of real estate investing.
- Tax Benefits. Both OZs and DSTs can provide tremendous tax benefits including tax deferral, tax elimination, tax free income and tax free growth. DSTs also qualify as a 1031 exchange.
- Income Generation. Collect monthly income on-time with no worries about maintenance, repairs or vacancies. Income can also potentially be received tax free.
- Estate Friendly. Creates easily divisible assets for your heirs and can provide an income tax free inheritance.
- Institutional Properties. Own shares of large investment properties that are geographically dispersed and professionally managed.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS: This information is provided for educational purposes only and is not an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy securities. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information contained on the website for any purpose. Nothing on this site should be considered personalized investment, legal or tax advice. Information provided may not be relied upon for any investment decision. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. The investments described are subject to the various requirements and restrictions of the United States Internal Revenue Code. All investing is risky, and no investor should make investment decisions without first consulting with a competent professional adviser as there may be significant taxable implications, portfolio risks or other risks not known at this time. Some or all invested funds can be lost. The past performance of any investment,investment strategy or investment style is not indicative of future performance. Future results may vary, and are not guaranteed. The value of investments and their income may increase or decrease, and a loss of principal – including all principal – may occur. Direct participation i n alternative investment products involve a high degree of risk and illiquidity and are typically highly speculative.Therefore, you should always consult your tax and legal professional for details regarding your situation.
Fill out the form below to secure your registration.